3rd International ( 1 of 4 )

Adam Rose adam at pmel.com
Wed Jun 26 09:05:31 MDT 1996

Louis writes:

> On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Adam Rose wrote:
>

> > In the introduction, he lists the other books he knew of in 1985 which had
> > been written in English from a revolutionary perspective :
> >
> > CLR James : The World Revolution
> > K Tilak : Rise and Fall of the Comintern
> > Claudin : The Communist Movement
> >

> Louis: This *is* what you do well. What this list needs is more solid
> research from intelligent people like Adam. Provide the information and
> let the rest of us draw our own conclusions.

       _

()-:{ |		( Bangs head against wall )
      |_

I don't know.

I joke around a little bit with a few light hearted  sorties, and Louis goes
for my jugular.

Then I launch a vicious, detailed, polemic against everything he stands for,
pure malice emanating from every pore in my body, dredged from the heart
of my political tradition , stewed in venom for three weeks, and he thinks
that my wish is to :

"Provide the information and let the rest of us draw our own conclusions. "

(!)-:{ |  (!)-:{ |   (!)-:{ |	  (!)-:{ |	( 4 head bangings , screaming )

Adam.

Adam Rose
SWP
Manchester