Adolfo's sado-machismo

TONY FROSINOS molotov1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 26 10:38:03 MDT 1996

You wrote:

>Women do not have much status either. In his eyes
>Marcelina had no identity at all apart from Luis.
>
>Chris Burford

  Are you serious? Do you really beleive there is a marcelina? What
about when marcelina slipped up and refered to herself as a man.
Besides we know these people and there is no marcelina, there is only a
w.p. his brother and a two n.american followers.
  Chris this pathetic attempt of yours to slander Adolpho, by
portraying him weak on the women question is dispicable. Everyone on
this list with half a brain knows there is no marcelina. To try to USE
the women question  as an instrument to strike others who have
political differences with you is unexcuseable you sorry fuck.

                            Tony