On recent howlings by Quashpie/Chris cops & Malignki

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 20:05:09 MDT 1996

>Hello Addie,
>

>>I was only being rather lenient and giving them a way out!.  You are really
>>nasty and want to condemn them to Marxist hell.  Bad as they are, they are
>>only minor figures, dross of the bourgeoisie.  We can not overcrowd Marxist
>>Hell all that much, otherwise people may get confussed.
>
>What, who me? Haven't I always been quite nice to the "opposition"?
>
>I dont't recall ever sayimg that what you're saying. If you're not
>careful, I'll even try to put you in that there hell, just watch out!
>*I*'m not the one who's still endorsing Avakian's CIA "RIM Declaration"
>of 1984 - are you perhaps forgetting that small problem, or what??
>

>A Khruschev, a
>>Kautsky, a Liu, a Deng, those are figures of some importance and there
>>will>be others too.  But lets not overcrowd that place!  It is a sort
>>of perverse honour these clowns do not quite yet deserve.
>
>I quite agree on the "not overcrowding". But look, how is it with that
>Gang of Four etc?? The Avakian "Madame Mao" Gang, on whom you, Addie,
>are SOFT, how about that one? I believe we still have some problems
>left! Not that this is decisive - I hope. But the PCP comrades
>*must* be made to see the light. This, I think, means you too!
>
>>In any case, I'll go along with that for this list only and for the
>>time being. After all, it is not in the nature of these craven
>>creatures to have >even the guts of doing something useful with
>>themselves.  It is to us that the duty - unrewarding and filthy
>>duty - falls of extracting positive lessons from their counter-
>revolutionary utterances.  What the hell!
>
>A.O.
>
>Yes, yes, but - sorry: There are some important matters where
>you still don't see the light, and which are making the coppers
>think - I think - that they can "deluge" you - and where you'll
>have to get your thinking straigt, Addie!
>
>I'm telling you! It's serious! On the concrete problems, more
>another time.
>
>I agree with your general estimation that the cops are in
>"big shit", of course. And I hope you too hope that, at the
>present quite good conjuncture, I don't worry too much. But how
>is it with those difficult (?!) questions from Australia,
>for instance?  I intend to try to answer them,at least. How
>about you? It's good you're taking the "no big problem"
>attitude. But NOT sufficient for the problems that there
>are! I'll return to those.
>
>Bye 4 now,
>
>Rolf M.

You better not! Those are problems that the movement must debate internally,
not problems that relate to the WMC which is to defend the revolution in
Peru.  You should stop trying to push that debate of me, because you will
get nowhere and if that is the only reason you signed up for the WMC, maybe
you are quite mistaken!  Here the question is to give solidarity to the
People's War not to refight things which took place long ago and in which
there is a case for the prosecution as well as one for the defence.

You are wrong in thinking you have all the answers, Rolf.  I just give you a
question you have no answer for:  Why was the communique of the "only
correct Maoists" never published by Hua Kuo-feng?   You said:
"inexplicably".  When you can explain yourself that, can back to me.
Otherwise I consider it ociose and ridiculous to even approach the subject!.

Adolfo