PCP on Infiltrators and Snitches.

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Fri Jun 28 03:59:56 MDT 1996

>In the international solidarity work, we see the dirty work of
>charlatan Olaechea, hooked full time to the Internet, and for
>years spying and infiltrating the work of the PCP activists

You are still into the same methodology as Aldolfo. His biggest crime in
fact is his ideas of a "National Democratic" revolution after taking power.
In other words a deal with a wing of the Peruvian Bougeoisie!

I think that all the accusations being thrown around are disguising the
fundemental political differences. It would be more interesting to the list
to discuss these rather then the name calling without any proof from either
side..

malecki