PCP on Infiltrators and Snitches LIKE "QUISPE"

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 09:55:04 MDT 1996

>       ON INFILTRATION AND SPLITTING ACTIVITIES.

Quispe:  The former campaign manager of the United Left in New York (1985)
is the typical revisionist infiltrator.  Today he and his gang of
capitulators have adopted the Lori Berenson  (MRTA) tactics;  In order to
confuse people he publishes old documents of PCP that have long been
available in Spanish, French and German in Europe.  Moreover now he wants to
cover up his vicious attacks on El Diario and the fact that his ideology,
that of malecki and the Home Office (I will take down everything you say and
use it in evidence against you) representative in this list, Chris Burford.

This is nothing but a trick to late and the last gasp of someone who knows
he is lost the mask already.  He doesn't care, not a word of self-criticism
on his absurd allegations against honest people. Not a word about having
implicated the poor fellow Calero in their adventure by their own "stpid"
declarations of May 10 and June 8.

I beg to disagree with Comrade Godena on this one.  People like this are not
acting out of stupidity alone.  Nor out of a murky taste for romantic
adventure.
No these people fully correspond to the infiltrators the PCP warns again. I
fully agree with comrade Godena that the best counter agains these people is
to develop the concrete work of defense of the Peruvian revolution and the
principles of the class.  But that tak is inseparable of unmasking these
agents of the class enemy AND driving them away from the masses by ANY means
necessary.

Of course this has already been done in Europe, specially in Sweden where
the phoeny MPP was driven from the masses by the strenght and fury of the
proletarian militants on May 1st, 1996.  They had to go crying and licking
their sores to the nearest Swedish police station.

True, the unmasking of the "Quispe" has - in comparison to that of the TP
gang of two in Sweden, has just began.  But the fact remains that this is a
task that must be carried out through to the end.

We have never revealed any names to anybody.  That is something El Diario
will do, as it has already announced.  However, the point is that whenever
El Diario reveals names is to brand them as PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO
WITH THE PCP.  Hardly a job of snitches.  Snitches are those who wittingly
or unwittingly will point the finger at someone and say that he or she is
>from the PCP.  That is what Azcueta does.  That is what Quispe - he now says
that unwittingly - did in this very list in reference to Fujimori's chosen
victim in the US Julian Calero.

What we have done is to FORCE THE FUJIMORI AGENCY to admiit that Calero has
nothing to do with PCP or with any kind of "MPP".  That is in fact
protecting Calero, and our best contribution to his defence.  To fail to see
this distinction, which is precisely what the Jesuits, who in the one hand
admit "that everything that is said is being taken down in evidence, and on
the other dismiss the fact of Quispe's finger pointing and confirmation of
Fujimori's charges against the person of Mr. Calero as simply "confussion of
a distressed Marcelina".  Pull the other leg and tell me that England beat
Germany last Wednesday!