A case of contardiction between industrial and financial capitals?

Vladimir Bilenkin azarov at igc.apc.org
Fri Jun 28 12:54:39 MDT 1996

Yesterday on CNN Business News at 7 pm, two representatives of American
industrial capital (from Detroit, I believe) argued that it could
instrument 3% percent growth without any inflationary effect. This
statement on the eve of the coming Federal Reserve meeting may signify
the growing contrdictions between industrial and financial capitals in
this country, the latter standing to lose from inflation.  I wonder if
Doug could comment on this topic.

Vladimir