Mexico City May Day 1997

Jack Hill mlbooks at mcs.com
Fri Jun 28 22:47:25 MDT 1996

I'd be interested in going to such a march, but I would be more interested
in hooking up with SUTAUR and/or the CNOSI.  Promoting a big U.S. working
class contingent in the Mexico City May Day demonstrations could be a
useful and concrete way to show how U.S. workers can show solidarity with
their class brothers in Mexico.