Hidding from Politics Aldofo?

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Jun 29 03:04:14 MDT 1996

>Hey malecki!  I told you to stop the prattle and get on with
>doing something concrete for what you are suppossed to do, even
>if it is only the small good of wiping the smile of the
>imperialists and Fujimori regime team trying to obtain political
>dividents from innocent Mr. Calero. Where is your saffron robe
>and your begging bowl? You are suppossed to be out working hard
>down the road to Stockholm - remember PRAXIS? - instaed you are
>still here chanting your silly mantras:  Ha-Ha-Ha Olaechea!
>
>You can even get the mantras right!  It is suppossed to be:
>
>HA-HA-HARE
>HARE KRISHNA
>KISSPEE, KISSPEE
>CCORIMANYA
>HARE TROTSKY
>HARE HARE!

Sooner or later Aldolfo will be forced out of his closet. His above ravings
will not cover up his right wing menshevik line on Peru. He has openly
declared himself for a "National Democratc" revolution with a deal with
parts of the Peruvian bougeoisie after he takes power. In other words the
classical Menshevik position between February and October in Russia. But
Aldolfo goes even one step futher then even the Mensheviks he says this
stuff even before Fugimora is overthrown..

The ravings are his cover to dupe people on this list.

Hey och Ho my little Stalinist Lizard

malecki