by ANY means necessary

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Jun 30 05:18:39 MDT 1996

On the incident in Stockholm, Sweden, on 1 May referred to:

I so far only have little information on this, but that
which I do have goes in the direction that the
phoney"Marxist" people were the aggressors.

As one comrade has told me, there had assembled some 60
people in Stockholm who genuinely supported the people's
war in Peru and opposed the "peace" hoax and the
support of it by the "CoRIM" etc. Then the Avakian-"Quispe"
agent (and revealer of the partnership between those two)
Mr. T.P. plus some followers arrived on the scene and tried
*physically to butt in*, shouting in microphones etc. This,
I was told, was rebuffed.

Thus it was the friends of the Chris-cop who started the
whole thing, including the "thuggishness", and the
crocodile tears could have been saved if he (the Chris-cop)
had been better informed. But these croco tears hopefully
contribute towards teaching some people a little more about
how those thugs work, both on the streets and in the more
"bloodless" realms of cyberspace.

When I have more info on this, I'll tell you.
(I'll not delete any of the original posting, see below.)

Rolf M.