The mysteries of Adolpho

Chris, London 100423.2040 at compuserve.com
Sun Jun 30 14:10:23 MDT 1996

Adolfo, do you have any idea what you are doing on this l'st?

You give every appearance of blowing whatever purpose you may
have had in first coming here.

Sexist sneering at "a little milkmaid"
will lose you credibility among the few who might
reluctantly have given you the benefit of the doubt.

As for you giving me your phone number with an invitation
to stop playing with my limp willie, and come round to your house,
presumably to confront a real man, it is quite bizarre.

You seem increasingly lost in what is to you the dungeon of
some nightmarish gothic castle of the internet.

Are you sure you want to be doing this?

CB