Comments on Louis' History of Trotskyism and Vladimir is not been candid!

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Sun Jun 30 16:07:12 MDT 1996

Adolfo, my friend, you write:

>Maybe it is this thing we Peruvians have
>inherited from Mariategui, you know, that point about communists "assuming
>the revolution's "horrors" without cowardly reservations".

Can you give me the context in which Mariategui made this remark?    Gramsci
used a strikingly similar phrase in 1928, shortly after the "left turn" of
the Comintern.    I

I note your explanation concerning the bank account of Sol Peru.    Can we
now expect "Qusipe",  Malecki, and Burford himself to publicly reveal the
activities surrounding their own "solidarity accounts".

I thought so.

Louis (G)