The working class - services & surplus value

boddhisatva kbevans at panix.com
Wed May 1 05:51:19 MDT 1996

		To whom....,

	Could we agree that workers who provide service *within* the business
firm are true service workers?  Secretaries, file clerks, receptionists -
people who move information around an office seem to me to be on teh verge of
producing no surplus value.  Also, because they, as workers, tend to move
this information in the service of the managers of capital, it seems clear
that characterizing their production with "value" is not a simple
proposition.

	peace