Reply to: Re: Nicaragua

Jon Flanders 72763.2240 at compuserve.com
Fri May 3 12:10:21 MDT 1996

Hugh,

  You have the position that the Cubans and the Nicaraguans were never
revolutionary don't you? That is where you disagree with Louis,myself, Jim and
most thinking workers, particularly in Latin America.

  We need to take another look at the FSLN historic program. Maybe its
available in electronic format. I don't have time for a response to this, in
my view, bizarre position right now, but I am sure someone else will.

  I do enjoy your posts on economics though.

 Best, Jon Flanders

  E-mail from: Jonathan E. Flanders, 03-May-1996