PCP International Directive

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Sat May 4 16:40:12 MDT 1996

[Note of the Editor. This document will clarify the legitimate
concern of the International Supporters of the People's War about
the position of the PCP, MPPs, Support Committees,  and
solidarity groups with respect to the current political
situation. Specifically, we want to clear out the confusion
deliberately planted in the progressive movement in Europe and
the U.S. by the sudden treachery of a couple of turncoats
recently uncovered in Europe. The claims of success in
"intelligence" work by the agents of Fujimori overseas is in
reality a complete failure. The treason has been exposed and
crushed.  The effects of their actions are minimum, but we must
remain alert and denounce them. While Chairman Gonzalo is in
prison, the Central Committee leads the People's War in Peru.]
The New Flag. Vol. 3, No. 1.
------------------------0----------------------------------
                 INTERNATIONAL DIRECTIVE OF
              THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF PERU (PCP)

TO THE MPP:

1.   We send you fervent greetings, making you participants in
our jubilation over the brilliant and successful application of
what has passed of the 2nd Campaign of the 4th and penultimate
Military Plan under the slogan "In defense of the leadership,
against the genocidal dictatorship!" a victory of Chairman
Gonzalo, the Party and the Revolution, that has met the principal
objective of defending the life of Chairman Gonzalo and dealt
demolishing and forceful blows to Yanqui imperialism and to the
treacherous and genocidal dictatorship, crushing the
counterrevolutionary slander of the phony  peace accord  letters
and video montages, whose objective is a major genocide against
our people, principally their plan to assassinate Chairman
Gonzalo, plot capitulation, liquidate the Party and annihilate
the people's war.

We send you our recognition of your efforts to defend the life of
Chairman Gonzalo, celebrate the Mao centennial and crush the
counterrevolutionary slander.

2.   We reaffirm, and pledge support for the accords of the
Central Committee of August 1993, from where we derive the
resolution  "Long Live Maoism." The study of the Speech of
Chairman Gonzalo from prison, and especially the Declaration of
October 7, 1993. We reaffirm our full, unconditional, conscious
and voluntary commitment to our Chairman Gonzalo, head of the
Party and the Revolution, to our 1st Marxist Congress, a Marxist-
Leninist-Maoist, Gonzalo Thought Congress that established the
Bases of Party Unity; the PCP, its Central Committee and all its
leadership system; our 3rd Plenum and masterful speech of
Chairman Gonzalo that summarizes it and calls on us to put forth
every effort to continue applying the 4th Strategic Plan of
development of the people's war to seize power nationwide, and
the 6th and penultimate military plan to build the conquest of
power, and it demands we celebrate the centennial of Chairman Mao
Tse-tung to see that Maoism, embodied in the peoples of the
world, commands the new great wave of the World Proletarian
Revolution that began with the launching of the people s war in
1980. As Chairman Gonzalo taught us, revolution is the principal
historical and political tendency in the world.

3. The MPPs are pledged to:

* Be guided by the Basis of Party Unity whose main point is
Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, Gonzalo Thought, principally Gonzalo
thought.

* Democratic Centralism.

* Support the development and triumph of the people's war.

Today, according to the directives of September-October, the MPP
must muster all its forces to complete the two inseparably  tasks
linked to each other:

I. Defend the life of Chairman Gonzalo;
II. Celebrate the Mao Centennial, whose basis is contained in the
speech by Chairman Gonzalo, and the Party Declaration of 10/7/93.

4.   We reject and condemn the communique of 12/10/93 of the
person who spreads the slander in Europe. We ask this gentleman:
are you going to submit to the principles established by Chairman
Gonzalo or to the dictates of Yanqui imperialism and the
dictatorship?  Lenin taught us that whoever abandon principles
splits, and in this case this gentleman is capable of selling the
revolution for a plate of beans. He must stop trafficking with
the name of Chairman Gonzalo and no one should permit this.

We reject the slander staged by Yanqui imperialism and the
genocidal and treacherous dictatorship. Here the Party leading
the people's war under the leadership of Chairman Gonzalo states
the following:

* The Counterrevolutionary slander was crushed. Imperialism, the
reptile Fujimori, Belaunde, Alan Garc¡a, all the reactionaries,
capitulating revisionists, informers, repentants, have shredded
their clothing by affirming the authenticity, while their
genocidal armed forces developed a  major offensive against the
bases of support, cruelly repressing the prisoners of war and
plot the assassination of Chairman Gonzalo.

* The slander has been smashed, as a result the old state and the
dictatorship are in deep problems that they cannot resolve. The
Party has fortified itself and become more cohesive around
Chairman Gonzalo, the Basis of Party Unity, and the People's War.
The people have taken up even higher the task of seizing power
countrywide and the revolution has developed to a higher degree
the task of defending the life of Chairman Gonzalo and preparing
the strategic counteroffensive that we will inevitably reach with
the application of the sixth military plan.

* The individuals that persist in the slander are a handful of
dupes of Yanqui imperialism and the murderous dictatorship. They
are spreading propaganda that the intelligence service has been
circulating since last July as part of the psychological war.
Today they treacherously ascribe it to Chairman Gonzalo who is in
the most complete isolation and cut off from communication. The
regime persists in its insane plan of assassinating him and
calling in desperation to hold back the sixth military plan, and
thus exchange the just and correct slogan we have established,
"In defense of the leadership, against the genocidal
dictatorship!" for one of "peace accord" by which they show their
wicked morale and hate against Chairman Gonzalo, the Party, the
people's war and our people.

They negate Gonzalo thought, the people's war, the world
revolution, the new era, and the great campaign to defend the
life of Chairman Gonzalo, that are unbreakable linked to the
celebration of Mao's centennial. They deny the development of the
Revolutionary Internationalist Movement and of the
Marxist-Leninist-Maoist Communist Parties in the world. In
essence, they defend the rotten feudal-imperialist ideology.

5. We convey our greetings to the international supporters of the
people's war, and encourage the MPPs the accomplishment of all
the tasks that serve the people's war, the Peruvian revolution
and the world revolution.

CENTRAL COMMITTEE
COMMUNIST PARTY OF PERU
12/01/93