PCP Central Committee Declaration OR QUISPE HOISTED BY HIS OWN PETARD!

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Sun May 5 04:26:59 MDT 1996

>> > CHARLATAN OLAECHEA IS LIKE A RAT WHO INFLATES ITS BELLY AND BLOWS OUT
>> >
>> > "To say that the "contrarrevolutionary hoax" is a 100% police hoax is a
100%
>> > stupidity".  (Ccorimanya, Quispe's alter ego, May 3, 1996)
>>
>> This goes to the heart of opportunist Olaechea's argument and
>> shatters the anti-Marxist conception that every failure is due 100% to
>> external factors rather than an internal one playing a determinant role.
>  THIS DOES NOT DENY THE ROLE OF THE CIA AND SIN IN THE PLOT, BUT THEIR MAIN
>  PURPOSE WAS AND STILL IS TO DIVIDE THE PARTY FROM WITHIN.
>  THE ENEMY HAS ALWAYS PLOTS, BUT IF THEY DON'T PENETRATE THE PARTY
>  STRUCTURE AT HIGHER LEVELS, THEIR ACTION WILL BE MEANINGLESS.
>  THERE WERE CAPITULATORS IN THE STRUGGLE, INSIDE PERU AND ABROAD BUT
>  AFTER THE PARTY IN FEB. 1994 (MEETING OF THE CC. IN THE PEOPLE'S
>  COMMITTEE OF RANCAHUILLCA-AYACUCHO) ALL TRAITORS WERE PURGED. AT
>  THIS POINT, THE CONTRADICTION WITH THE CAPITULATORS WAS NOT
>  IDEOLOGICAL ANYLONGER (NO TWO-LINE STRUGGLE WITHIN) BUT A POLITICAL
>  CONTRADICTION.

BLAMING THE VICTIM OF A PLOT  - SPARE WHEEL OF AVAKIAN'S CHARIOT OUTDOES
HIMSELF:

In his inimitable "lumpen style" the "wriggler" comes out with a "salomonic"
solution all of its own!.  Now the Police plot is a "failure of the Party".

Is that not supporting Fujimoris' claims that the Communist Party is
"corroded by internal contradictions"?  Which part of the plot was the
responsability of the Party?  Which part of the plot was the responsability
of Chairman Gonzalo, as leader of the Party and center of Party unity? Was
he a 5% traitor? A 15% one?  A 50% traitor? You tell us, since you know so
much and you cannot possibly be metaphysical, mr. "half dozen of this half
dozen of the other"

For the "genius of the garbage can" this hoax that the Central Committee of
the Party describes as: "SINISTER AND WICKED LIE.......TO DEFAME CHAIRMAN
GONZALO while pursuing THEIR PREMEDITATED, PERFIDIOUS AND INSANE PLAN
......ONE MORE LIE...OF... THE REACTIONARIES.....TODAY MADE BY THE GENOCIDAL
TRAITOR.....ADVISED BY .....MONTESINOS AND THE ASSASSIN LUZA UNDER THE
COMMAND OF YANKEE IMPERIALISM MAINLY THOUGH THE SINISTER CIA .....with the
vain pretense of annihilating the People's War; A FOOLISH AND RIDICULUOS
FABLE THAT NO ONE WITH TWO OUNCES OF SENSE CAN  TAKE SERIOUSLY" was not a
one hundred per cent plot of the reactionary bourgeosie because they were
able to recruit some broken bones from the prisons and that made it into a
"two-line" struggle!.  Eureka! Archimides here must take a bow to
platitudiness a la Quispe!.

If the reactionary police and security services were not able to "involve",
i.e. recruit, purchase, cajole, deceive, flatter or force ordinary people to
do their bidding, including people who may once have belonged to the
revolutionary camp or even have done service to the people and the
revolution in THEIR PLOT, they of course would be unable to advance.

But from the existance and involvement of renegades, revisionists and rotten
elements willing to act as tools of the regime, to conclude that such a PLOT
has anything to do with the Party, that the Party in any way is responsible
for such plot, had any participation in its strategy or its tactics, and to
say therefore that this "peace letters, videos and Gonzalo's telephone calls
to the "individual in Sweden" is not a 100% ZUBATOVIST (Police organised and
run "communist or workers organisation")PLOT, is really the epitome of
idiocy, contradicts the Central Committee of the PCP, and puts anyone
holding this thesis at the OBJECTIVE service of Fujimori and the US
imperialists, either consciously, or uncounsciously.

To say that this plot is not a 100% police plot is equivalent to saying that
it is an inner Party plot, whether in its origins on in some other stage of
its development.  A plot in which, from within the Party, a clicque schemed
against the people's war, the leadership of Chairman Gonzalo, the Unity of
the PCP, etc, was forged within the Party, and that the police, is "only
collaborating" with an inner Party struggle they already found in progress.

Does this not square 100% with Fujimori's claim that "Sendero is divided" -
a claim that is not a recent one and FOR THAT REASON could not have been
resolved with your fable about a CC meeting to "purgue " the Party in
February 92?.

If you hold that the "peace agreement plot" was not a 100% police plot, you
are really saying that Fujimori was telling the truth in 1991, 1992 and
1993, that the PCP was indeed divided and rotting from within.

Moreover, you are advancing the thesis that Fujimori is not a 100% a liar,
and that the PCP is not 100% truthful with the people when denying
Fujimori's claims.  A Communist Party that is not 100% truthful is not a
Marxist Party, let alone a Maoist one.

"Marxism does not reconcile itself with any falsehood" as lenin said. So, to
protect your Right-wing activities and your plots against El Diario and Luis
Arce together with the lumpen elements expelled from the Malmo MPP, you are
succouring Fujimori and insulting the PCP.  These are the knots your
"wriggles" have tied yourself into!

Moreover, is that not exactly what the Avakianists are saying?  So what is
your quarrel with them about?  Is it because they won't let you distribute
New Flag in their bookshops, or because you think you could do with
Avakian's chair to place your "working class" behind in regal slendour at
the "acme" of international "Maoism"?  Dream on!

No wonder that you oppose the World Mobilisation Commission, since for a
person of your ambitions to be the "spare wheel of Avakian's chariot", a
truly open doors, democratic centralist, Marxist, Moaist way forward spells
the end of your own burocratic niche and places solidarity with the People's
War in Peru in the hands of the international proletariat, away from the
petty bourgeois "peruvian families of andean origins" such as Duran's, TP
and you.
Anyone can see that is all you are worried about.  That your quarrel is not
with me, but with the line I represent in this list, which is only a tiny
little corner of the great stage where this battle is now taking place in
the world.

As comrade Jay has said, grasping the central issue: "our Peru Support
Committee/Detroit is an endorser of The Call for World-wide Mobilisation
Commission and continues to endorse it. And I personally uphold the call,
the line is good, and of this I am NOT confused.  I am looking at the
political line, political line is key, not personalities.  I think the WMC will
include far, far more people and groups and parties than will be
excluded".

And whatever his confussion on the details - which is what we should be
discussing instead of your curtain of grabage of unsustantiated and
thoroughly false claims - Comrade Jay grasps the revolutionary logic of the
correct line:

"How many persons, groups are now excluded from RIM?  How
many do not even want to be part of RIM because of avakianist
leadership?   How many people in the world are turned away from
support for the People's War because of the avakianists? How many
good people are turned off of Maoism because of avakianist line?
The WMC is the way forward for uniting support world-wide for the
revolution".

However, in your really personalistic - which is something very different
>from having a personality or even being one - view, the "struggle should be
within RIM" and not as common sense, the PCP, Chairman Gonzalo and every
right thinking people in the world would immediately see: "WITHIN THE
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNIST MOVEMENT".

Logic, is logic, even if you are from the "masses" and I am from a "rotten
old background" , Mr garbage collector and champion "shoe-on-UN
table-banger"!

Adolfo Olaechea