Last Message of the ZodiaC(OP)

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Mon May 6 02:16:31 MDT 1996

To our Readers:

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE LAST MESSAGE WE RECEIVED FROM THE
ZODIAC. THIS WAS DONE AFTER HE HAS READ THE
TRANSCRIPTS OF THE RECORDS WE RELEASED TO THIS LIST. THE NEW FLAG DID NOT
REPLY TO HIS LAST MESSAGE.

THE CONTENTS IN THE SECOND PART OF EYENET REG. THE "NEW FLAG FLYING"
CONTRADICTS HIS
VULGAR TAMPERING OF THE RECORD IN WHICH HE TRIED TO SET US UP WITH THE
PIGS. HE ACCUSSE US OF SOLICITING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND MONEY. THIS
ORCHESTRATED
SCHEME OF THE SENDEROLOGISTS GOES ALONG WITH TODAY'S FILTHY ALLEGATIONS OF
OLAECHEA AGAINST LUUIS OF BEING A "LUMPEN" OR "A CRIMINAL." IT IS OLAECHEA
HIMSELF (AS SHOWN IN THE RECORD) WHO HAS SEND US THE SENDEROLGISTS
SIMON STRONG AND CAMPBELL TO BOMBARD US WITH SENSITIVE QUESTIONS. LUIS HAS
BEEN CALLED TO APPEAR ON A HEARING THIS WEEK (HE WILL LIKELY WON'T)
TO OUR SUPPORTERS: KEEP UP THE STRUGGLE WE JUST BEGAN. THE BOTTON
LINE IS THE PUBLICATION OF THE NEWSLETTER, THE FORMALITY LUIS
LEGAL STATUS.

WE APOLOGIZE THE SUSPENSION OF OUR POSTINGS (HOPE IS ONLY FOR A FEW
DAYS.)

The Editors. The New Flag.