A pointless debate

Jon Flanders 72763.2240 at compuserve.com
Mon May 6 13:55:16 MDT 1996

 >> The best thing that Jim Miller, or any other revolutionist operating in an
imperialist nation, can offer is a sharp analysis of the class struggle in
their own country and intelligent recommendations of how to move it forward.
It is that ability, and the ability to get things done in the mass movement,
that will help one's party grow. <<Louis Proyect

 Jon Flanders:

  Good answer Louis. I agree. I just don't want any more flame wars than are
absolutely necessary. I would just hate to see someone like Zeynap driven away
>from this list.

  Living in the US and striking a balanced approach to revolutions in the
third world is never going to be easy.

  E-mail from: Jonathan E. Flanders, 06-May-1996