Rolf M. in bed with imperialism...

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Tue May 7 23:31:23 MDT 1996

Rolf writes:

>if you didnt know it before, you see here Malignki in bed with
>swedish premier Greenie (Groenan) Prsson and his friends
>and masters.
>
>at the recent socialdamoratic party congress, on 16-17 March,
>it was decided to advocat the horrible proposal to close
>doen and destro one  of the 12 perfectly well functioning
>nuclear power reactors in this contry, or 4% of its electricity
>generating capacaty.

Dear Rolf,

For the people on this list who are serious about communist revolution, the
above is worthless. Outside of Rolf M.s maoist world there is in fact
something interesting about the Social democrats at their recent congress
coming with this "fake gest" of closing one reactor. The Social democrats
trhemselves on very split on this question. The trade union bureaucracy is
for atomic power because they are afraid that turning off the reactors means
less jobs. The right wing of the Social democracy is openly pro capitalist
and pro monetary union and pro atomic power.

And the other real fact is that their are many Social Democrats who are
turning both to the greens and the Euro-communists on the above questions.

This closing one re-actor was the parties strategy of trying to meet all the
conflicting desires of the real social forces in action. In fact it only is
like trying to put out a fire by pouring gasoline on it..

>It's a destruction of values for some § 5 million thats's being
>advocated. The other bourgeois parties so far have made as good
>as no protest against this seeming madness.

In fact, this is just crap. The social democrats know that this would have
been a cheap price if they thought it would keep all of the present internal
turmoil in check at least for a time..

>What's going on i a part of a "green" world war against the
>masses. The international bougreoisie fear that if indistry,
>technology and science develop further in certain inmportant
>respects, conditions will ripen for evolution.
>
>Marx in aa speech in London on 14.04.1856 pointed out i.a.
>"Steam, electricity and spinning machine were revolutionaries of
>a much more dangerous character than even the citizens Barb*es, Raspail
>and Blanqui". He saw this trend within the bourgeoisie, even at that time.
>Today, it's the *dominating* trend with those people.
>
>Who're going to pay for the destruction, if it takes place?
>The workers, and also the oppressed people, who'll be asked to
>"cotribute more", i.e. get even more exploites.

The above is just anti-worker garbage. In fact marxists defend technology,
this does not mean that all technology is good. I do not think the the
miracle of technology the atomic bomb is very revolutionary or pro-working
class. But better in the hands of the workers then the capitalists...

>What's taking place today is something even much worse than the
>old Inquisition's prohibting astronomy in the 17th century.

This is partially true. The anti-worker, anti-industrial stance of the
greens can lead to that workers will find a savior in a facist demogog that
will put them back to work...

>Of cours I'm combating these destructive and counterrevolutionary
>plan all I can. Behind the internationally are above all the
>U.S. imperialists and to a certain extent also the Russian new
>tsarists. The main forces of the bourgeoisie today are either
>subservient to them or else directly in with them

The above is just maoist hysteria. Also it is interesting to point out that
this is why Rolf finds himself in bed with Swedish and German imperialism as
being more progressive then American imperialism and the new czars in Russia...

>Those are the people that Malignki is in bed with. What I'm doing
>is defending vital interests of the proletariat.

Actually Rolf i am not in bed with anybody. I have said time and again that
only the proletariat as an independent force and a Lenist Vanguard change
things. It is your ideas of the contradictions of some sort of difference
between imperialism of the reactionary sort and imperialism of the
progressive sort that finds the maoists time and again ready to make deals
and sell out the revolutionary proletariat....

malecki in exile