holocaust (fwd)

Spoon Collective spoons at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Tue May 7 23:42:47 MDT 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 01:47:41 -0800
From: rakesh bhandari <djones at uclink.berkeley.edu>
To: marxism at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Subject: Re: holocaust

Thank you Jim for the post; I have a request for h*lp.

Though in the Ethnic Studies program, it is disappointing that even in our
few international comparative courses, we do not study the Holocaust.  Only
recently have I begun to read Arno Mayer's *Why Did The Heavens Not Darken:
The 'Final Solution' in History* published by Pantheon.

If someone could kindly recommend some reviews of what obviously must be a
very controversial work, I would most appreciate it.

Rakesh