NZ the illusion of progress

Bruce Cronin b.cronin at auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 9 09:28:43 MDT 1996

>Just a note to thank you for the excellent post.  Here  in
>Australia correct information about NZ is of course hard to come by.  The
>media are full of the news of the "miracle" and we are about to charge down
>the same road.

>Gary

Jane Kelsey's book "The NZ Experiment" (Auckland University Press/ Pluto)
really is an essential read, not just for the NZ situation but the neo-liberal
offensive worldwide. She meticulously documents the NZ events as well as
the international links of these guys. The neo-liberals have an ideology, a programme, and political organisation - which makes them unrelenting.

Bruce
BRUCE CRONIN
Research & Information Manager
Auckland University Students' Association
Private Bag 92-019, Auckland, NZ.
Ph 64 9 309 0789 x229 Fax 64 9 303 2236