Blocking with cops is unprincipled..

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Thu May 9 00:23:10 MDT 1996

> >>Rolf M.
> >>
> >I do not like the fact that both Aldolfo and Martens appear happy to see
> >real cops taking out their political opponents..
> >
> >malecki in exile...
>

> The point - Mr. malecki, is that these are not real cops, but make believe
> cops, i.e. non-existant cops. Just a typical opportunist ruse to escape a
> debate, and trying to prevent exposure on the part of a political double dealer.
How about the Zodiac's posting that he was calling his attorney? (it was a
joke right!)
How about you calling our friend in New England and threatening to reveal
the names of three members of the MPP and he told you not to do so.
How about fingering to SIN and the French police Comrade MD?
How about sending the real agents of reaction to investigate The New
Flag (the PCP said so), of the Senderologist Strong? All these facts were
posted and you cannot deny it snitch Olaechea brain child of Azcueta.
Luis attacks Fujimori, imperialism not to other Comrades like you do.

> When you get arrested anywhere in the world - even in Sweden - the police
> would most certainly not release you without FIRST establishing your true
> identity, especially if the case is got even the most remote connection with
> politics, and revolutionary politics in special.

You are lying and everyone who reads this knows it. The record shows
that we never said Luis was "arrested", we said that he was being
persecuted, harrased, the offices of the NF was visited by the cops,
that's what we say, vulgar liar.

> Moreover, it was "Ccorimanya" who "reported" Quispe's "persecussion" and
> "RRRevolutionary martyrdom" in this list,
YOU SEE, YOU LIE FROM BOTH SIDES OF YOUR CALLOUS MOUTH. HE WAS PERSECUTED
IS DIFFERENT THAN BEING ARRESTED. YES OR NOT?

 while "Quispe" himself - at
> roughly the same time - was actually already busy posting his lies in the
> Peruvian list at Peru at cs.sfsu.edu where it can be read by the Peruvian
> reactionaries, their secret service people, their reactionary press, etc.,
I POSTED ONE BRIEF STATEMENT FROM MY SCHOOL. I COULD NOT TOLERATE
THE ALLEGED "INFORMANT" ROLF MARTENS ACCUSE THE PCP AND LUIS IN THE PERU
LIST. ONE MORE THING, THE PERU LIST HAS CENSORED THE NEW FLAG FOR 2
YEARS, AND WE ARE USING A NEW MECHANISM TO POST THERE (DON'T TELL THE SIN)

> so as to serve the interests of the Fujimori regime in claiming "another
> split in the Shining Path".  Something which they are duly already doing and
> what we are going to have to counter too.
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS BULL SHIT, ASK MARTENS WHY HE POSTED
TO THE PERU LIST (ANOTHER EVIDENCE WHAT IS BEHIND UNDER THE CLOUD OF
YOUR AVAKIAN TROYAN HORSE.)

> So Mr. Malecki, who is really "blocking with cops" here?  I think you are
> running the danger of doing just that in public!

We were the first in publicly supporting the struggle of the political
exile Malacki, and you denounced him instead jumped in bed with the
most obscure individual in Sweden Rolf Martens, the one that trigger
your agony in this list and will turn you into a public snitch that
will reveal alleged members of the PCP abroad, who is cop?
You even say I don't exist, I am Luis (Hey Luis, if tou are reading this
don't laugh too loud, Olaechea is my clown tonight.)
Arce (another paranoid) used to say: Quispe=Castillo=pepe=marcelina=cspp=mpp.
We say: Arce=mpp/belgium=sol peru belgium Total: 1.5 person
Olaechea=comite sol peru=political commission=spokesman=public figure.
Have a fun,

Marcelina Ccorimanya.