Rolf M. in bed with imperialism...

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Thu May 9 01:37:56 MDT 1996

>Bob, you are right. Our friends fron Sweden sent us his political record,
>it is worst than the snitches caught looking the files of CISPES in the
>80's. Having Martens supporting our struggle is like having Lyndon
>Larouche leading the People's War in the United States.
>Regards,
>Marcelina.

I would not know as i do not know Martens personally. I only see that he is
in bed with the various progressive inmperialists like Germany and Sweden
against the evil Russia and America. It is almost like a war. Martens will
vote for German war credits against Russia and America.. Probably Swedish
war credits also..

malecki in exile...