militant

James Miller jamiller at igc.apc.org
Thu May 9 19:31:36 MDT 1996

THE MILITANT

   Jorn posted this (responding to Jon Flanders):

>> there are the ongoing discussions in the unions that the Militant
>> has covered quite a bit.
>Jorn:
>Is any of this available online? Or could you give me some examples
>of what the discussions are about and which positions are taken?
>Which side would you support in these debates?

   Just a reminder for Jorn, or anyone else interested in the
Militant's coverage of Cuba (right now there's coverage of
the recent Cuban trade union congress), the Militant has
a URL gopher address, which can only be accessed on the
World Wide Web:

gopher://gopher.igc.apc.org:70/11/pubs/militant

Jim Miller
Seattle