Stop the damn posturing

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri May 10 07:34:14 MDT 1996

On Fri, 10 May 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

> So we are going to have to start applying this program in a way that it is
> understood without liquidating its content in the daily struggles. While at
> the same time carry on a ruthless struggle against the reformists and the
> imposters of Marx and Lenin.

Louis: Robert, except for destroying draft files 25 years or so ago, an
act that you yourself regard as stupid, what exactly have you done to
fight against the capitalist system except denouncing it in words since
that act. For somebody whose sole purpose on this list is to rip apart
other people's integrity, what have you done exactly that gives you the
moral high-ground?