STOPPING A BOGUS "JOURNALIST" SNIFFING YOUR BEHIND

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Fri May 10 10:20:17 MDT 1996


>  OUTSTANDING QUESTIONS FOR THE BOGUS "JOURNALIST" ZODIAC=CAMPBELL (STRONG?)

 1. IF YOU ARE NOT A COP, WHY DID YOU ASK FOR OUR FINANCES AND CONTACTS IN
> >PERU?
>
 DON'T PLAY DUMB OFFICER, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND DON'T PLAY WITH WORDS
 AND SAY NOTHING.

> Every story about people using the net to circumvent established,
> heavily-controlled media monoliths focuses a little on that subject -- how
> they can do it on a shoestring, the capital barriers are removed, which
> drastically alters the superstructure of news dissemination and "reality
> manipulation," THAT'S BULL SHIT, ANSWER THE QUESTION ACCORDINGLY.

> As to asking about your contacts... not sure on that.
THE FACT YOU ARE IN CANADA IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE CANADIAN.

> Did those two questions alert you to my status as a Tsarist agent?
AS LONG AS YOU EQUATE CLINTON AND HIS PUPPET FUJIMORI AS TSARS, MAY BE.

> that after asking these questions, you immediately sent me material in
> snailmail for "editing"? Do many servants of the Tsar edit material for
> The New Flag?
INTERESTING REVELATION!! WHY DID NOT YOU REVEAL THIS FACT BEFORE, THAT IS
ANOTHER PROOF THAT YOU CONCEALED THE FACTS, TAILORED OTHERS TO HELP
YOUR "INTERNET HEROE OLAECHEA"...THAT'S WHY WE SAY YOU ARE A FAKE...

> Now, this is just a tad unclear..AH YEAH, "YOU ARE TRUTHFUL LIKE
SENATOR PACKWOOD"
>
> activities? I noted you earlier claimed Rolf Martens is also a CIA agent.
> Has the CIA assigned a sizable number of forces to the New Flag?

THE CASE "ROLF MARTENS" IS ANOTHER STORY. SEVERAL MONTHS AGO (BEFORE
MARTENS CAME TO THE INTERNET) WE RECEIVED A COMMUNICATION FROM
SUPPORT GROUPS IN SWEDEN (MALMO AND STOCKHOLM) WITH A LENGHTY
DENOUNCIATION ON HIS DUBIUOS ACTIVITIES IN EUROPE. IT DOES NOT COME
>FROM US, IT COMES FROM THE MPP AND IEC IN EUROPE. ALL WE CAN SAY AT
THIS POINT AND WE HAVE VERIFIED IT BY CONTACTING THE PARTIES INVOLVED, THAT
MARTENS HAS SPLIT AT LEAST 15 SOLIDARITY MOVEMENTS IN EUROPE. OUR
DISCREPANCES WITH HIM IS NOT ONLY WITH HIS PRACTIVE BUT HIS REACTIONARY
POSITIONS THAT ARE THE KNOWLEDGE IN THIS LIST.
WE NEVER ALLEGED THAT THE CIA WAS AFTER THE NEW FLAG, ALL WE SAID WAS
OUR OFFICES WERE VISITED BY THE PIGS AND WE DENOUNCED IT.

> >YEAH, YOUR IMPERIALISM PARADISE VIOLATES THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE,
> >INCARCERATES MOST OF THE BLACK AND PUERTO RICAN YOUTH, CRIMINALIZE
> >POLITICAL ACTIVISM AS "TERRORISM" [READ THE NEW ANTI-TERRORIST LAW]
> >WHO GIVES GUARANTEE THIRD WORLD PEOPLE HERE? THE COPS, THE MARXIST LIST,
> >THE SOCIALIST WORKERS PARTY, GUS HALL, SAN MARCY, AVAKIAN, OLAECHEA?
> >NO, THE MASSES THEMSELVES, IN HARD STRUGGLE. YOU SHALL SEE YOUR INS
>
> "My" INS? Gracious, no. The Canadian bourgeoisie actually dislikes the
> American bourgeoisie. Heck, Clinton is even threatened to blacklist
> Canadian business people who do business with Cuba.
REALLY ZODIAC, ARE YOU A MARXIST "JOURNALIST"? WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU
WRITING ABOVE. IS THAT A FUNDAMENTAL CONTRADICTION? CAPITALISTS DOING
BUSINESS WITH CUBA, IS THAT A MAIN CONTRADICTION? ARE YOU AWARE OF
CASTRO'S MEETING WITH WALL STREET HACKS IN HIS LAST VISIT?

> But you know that, too.
>
> So, perhaps this also needs clarification... Do you think I work for the
> INS, too? (Is that why it is "mine"? Or is it "mine" in my heart?)
BY THROWING SOME SMOKE YOU ARE TRYING TO CLEAR UP YOUR ASS FROM THE
OLAECHEA CONTROVERSY (SAVING YOUR HEROE AT ALL COSTS).
ADDRESS THE ISSUES ZODIAC OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

> >DEPORTING EXILES TO THE DEATH SQUADS IN THEIR COUNTRIES W/O ANY DUO
> >PROCESS. DON'T KISS OUR ASS SAYING YOU WILL GUARANTEE THE
> >CIRCULATION OF THE CLANDESTINE PUBLICATION THE NEW FLAG.
>
> If I worked for a truly radical paper of high editorial
> integrity, like The New Flag, well, then sure it would be easy. But as I
> mentioned, I'm a cog in a machine.
THIS IS A GOOD ONE. SO YOU MAKE YOUR BEANS TRYING TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
US. UPON YOUR REQUEST, WE ALREADY SEND YOU FREE OF CHARGE OUR LITERATURE,
WE WILL BE IN THE TORONTO AREA THE WEEK OF THE 17TH, YOU CAN MEET US THERE,
AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS IN PERSON.

> It's like the way Olaechea was made into permanent news when the
> government of Peru condemned him as a "traitor to the motherland."
WE WONDER WHO HIRED YOU TO WORK AS AN IMAGE MAKER OF CHARLATAN OLAECHEA?
TALKING ABOUT FUJIMORI AND HIS PRISON SENTENCES TO PERUVIAN EXILES:
DR. MAXIMILIANO DURAN (SLANDERED BY THE BOGUS OLAECHEA) WAS SENTENCED TO
LIFE, THREE OF OUR MEMBERS WERE ALSO SENTENCED (ONE ACCUSED OF BEING A
MEMBER OF THE PEOPLE'S ARMY IN CAJATAMBO-LIMA, HIS WIFE WAS ARRESTED
RECENTLY IN LIMA FOR RENTING A ROOM TO AN ALLEGED "MEMBER OF THE
CENTRAL COMMITTEE") TO LONGTERM PRISON SENTENCES.
DO WE MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT TO PROMOTE OURSELVES LIKE THE CHARLATAN
DOES? NO. DO WE SET UP FUNDS TO TRAFFICK WITH IT LIKE OLAECHEA DOES?
NO. BUT ONE THING MUST BE CLEAR, HERE IN THE BELLY IN THE BEAST, WE
AND OUR AMERICAN COMRADES WILL PROTECT OUR ACTIVISTS WHO ARE BEING
PERSECUTED AND WANTED FOR EXTRADICTION BY THE GOVERNMENT OF FUJIMORI.
FYI. IN EARLY 1993 (THIS WAS PRINTED IN THE MAINSTREAN PRESS) FUJIMORI
MENTIONED BY NAMES (OF COURSE HE, LIKE OLAECHEA DISTORTED THE FACTS)
3 OF OUR COMRADES. IF THE PIGS SNIFF OUR POLITICAL ACTIVITIES HERE
(YOU SAY THEY DON'T, OLAECHEA SAYS THEY DON'T DO SUCH A THING, TELL US
WHY DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ON WHAT THE PIGS TO OR DON'T)
IN SUM, REGARDLESS OF PIGS AND RATS, WE WILL CONTINUE THE STRUGGLE
AMONGST THE MASSES, THE WORKERS, ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH.
AS WE SAID BEFORE, WE ARE NOT HERE TO "RECRUIT" ANYONE -ALL WE DO
IS TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON THE PEOPLE'S WAR, ON MAOISM, ON
REVOLUTIONARY VIOLANCE AS THE ONLY WAY TO CONSQUEST POWER, ON
FACILITATING THE ORGANIZATION OF MAOIST PARTIES IN THIS COUNTRY, ON
PROPAGATING THE IDEAS OF PRESIDENT GONZALO, THE GREATEST LIVING MARXIST IN
TODAY'S WORLD -TRUE FOLLOWER OF MARXISM, LENIN AND PRESIDENT MAO.
THAT IS WHAT WE DO. IS THAT ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY YOUR BEANS EARNED FOR TODAY?

NOW THAT WE GAVE YOU INFO ON WHAT WE DO, CONCLUSIVELY DEMONSTRATE THAT:

>  PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE WITH A NUDE PHOTOGRAPH ON EACH OF THEM.
> >THAT YOU ARE NOT A COP. IF YOU ARE, GIVE US YOUR BADGE NUMBER, PRECINT,
> >SPECIAL AGENT "NICK NAME", CIA ANALYST "CODE NUMBER" AND THE NAME OF YOUR
> >FAVORITY DOG.
AND POST IT IN THE MARXIST LIST TO THE BENEFIT OF THE "SWP-MILITANT",
"THE BUSINESS OBSERVER", "NACLA", "PEOPLE'S WEEKLY WORLD",
"PERSPECTIVE MUNDIAL", "LA ROUCHE INTELLIGENCE REVIEW"..ONLY THEY
CAN EXAMINE THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR SUBMITTALS.

> Could you elaborate further? What kind of documents do you require to
> establish non-cop status? Is there an internationally recognized form I
> can fill out?
ASK YOUR HANDLER...(I MEAN YOUR SUPERVISOR)
> Also, how does the dog come into this? That sounds intriguing...
NOW YOU WONDER, HOW DO WE KNOW YOU HAVE A DOG, RIGHT?
SORRY, WE CANNOT HELP YOU ON THAT, ASK YOUR SUPERIORS...IF THEY CANNOT
HELP YOU ASK YOUR PRIEST OR RABBI. MOST LIKELY THE SECOND.

> >> call local precincts randomly, or maybe go through whatever central body
> >> rules NYC. Please advise. (I will not call, if that is your wish.) However,
> >> confirmation of facts is essential to reportage.
> >YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS OFFICER: YOU WILL CALL...OR MAKE BELIEVE THAT YOU CALL
> >THEN WILL CLAIM: "IT IS A FAKE, MY HEROE WON" "PLEASE MALACKI DON'T EXPOSE
> >MY NOTORIOUS LAIR OLAECHEA." AMEN.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ken.
>
  Yours "comradely", officer.
  Marcelina Ccorimanya.

>
>      --- from list marxism at lists.village.virginia.edu ---
>



     --- from list marxism at lists.village.virginia.edu ---




More information about the Marxism mailing list