Last follow-ups on the Quispe persecution

zodiac zodiac at interlog.com
Fri May 10 11:33:40 MDT 1996

Sorry to subject the rest of you to this, but, as I mentioned, email
would just end up public anyway.

>OUTSTANDING QUESTIONS FOR THE BOGUS "JOURNALIST" ZODIAC=CAMPBELL (STRONG?)

Ah! I am not only a CIA agent, a cop, a Tsarist spy and INS officer, I am
also UK journalist Simon Strong! This just gets better...

>THE FACT YOU ARE IN CANADA IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE CANADIAN.

Well, obviously. I am an Englishman!

>> Did those two questions alert you to my status as a Tsarist agent?
>AS LONG AS YOU EQUATE CLINTON AND HIS PUPPET FUJIMORI AS TSARS, MAY BE.

And I _am_ an agent of Fujimori, too. Good. Was unclear on the point
before.

>WE NEVER ALLEGED THAT THE CIA WAS AFTER THE NEW FLAG, ALL WE SAID WAS
>OUR OFFICES WERE VISITED BY THE PIGS AND WE DENOUNCED IT.

But Martens, your enemy, _is_ a CIA agent. And maybe me. But other than that,
the CIA isn't after you. Would that correctly sum up your editorial position?

>> So, perhaps this also needs clarification... Do you think I work for the
>> INS, too? (Is that why it is "mine"? Or is it "mine" in my heart?)
>BY THROWING SOME SMOKE YOU ARE TRYING TO CLEAR UP YOUR ASS FROM THE
>OLAECHEA CONTROVERSY (SAVING YOUR HEROE AT ALL COSTS).
>ADDRESS THE ISSUES ZODIAC OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

Hmmm... I seem to have said the wrong thing. I apologize. I was out of line.
So you do _not_ think I am an INS agent. I should strike that, then. Is
that right? Please advise.

>WE WILL BE IN THE TORONTO AREA THE WEEK OF THE 17TH, YOU CAN MEET US THERE,
>AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS IN PERSON.

Great! That should be a blast. Where are you showing up? We should get
together for some sushi and maybe some tunes at Lee's Palace! You into
moshing? My guess is you are. Am I right?

>(YOU SAY THEY DON'T, OLAECHEA SAYS THEY DON'T DO SUCH A THING, TELL US
>WHY DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ON WHAT THE PIGS TO OR DON'T)
>IN SUM, REGARDLESS OF PIGS AND RATS, WE WILL CONTINUE THE STRUGGLE
>AMONGST THE MASSES, THE WORKERS, ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH.

Good stuff! The youth are our primary readers.

>>  PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE WITH A NUDE PHOTOGRAPH ON EACH OF THEM.
>> >THAT YOU ARE NOT A COP. IF YOU ARE, GIVE US YOUR BADGE NUMBER, PRECINT,
>> >SPECIAL AGENT "NICK NAME", CIA ANALYST "CODE NUMBER" AND THE NAME OF YOUR
>> >FAVORITY DOG.
>AND POST IT IN THE MARXIST LIST TO THE BENEFIT OF THE "SWP-MILITANT",
>"THE BUSINESS OBSERVER", "NACLA", "PEOPLE'S WEEKLY WORLD",
>"PERSPECTIVE MUNDIAL", "LA ROUCHE INTELLIGENCE REVIEW"..ONLY THEY
>CAN EXAMINE THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR SUBMITTALS.

I already asked you for information on obtaining international not-a-cop
documention. Please advise. I only seek to help.

>> Also, how does the dog come into this? That sounds intriguing...
>NOW YOU WONDER, HOW DO WE KNOW YOU HAVE A DOG, RIGHT?
>SORRY, WE CANNOT HELP YOU ON THAT, ASK YOUR SUPERIORS...IF THEY CANNOT
>HELP YOU ASK YOUR PRIEST OR RABBI. MOST LIKELY THE SECOND.

Wow! Are you saying I'm Jewish?! And that is why you consider me the enemy?!

So I am 1) a Tsarist, 2) a CIA agent, 3) a police spy, 4) a INS officer
(maybe not, though, you got upset at this one), 5) Fujimori spy and now 6)
JEWBOY!

Anyway... Thanks very much for taking time from your busy schedule to
help. We accomplish much more when we cooperate.

Ken.