Stop being so damned self-regarding

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Fri May 10 11:48:12 MDT 1996

>On Fri, 10 May 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:
>
>> Now malecki is really going to put his foot in his mouth.
>>

>Louis: Robert, when you refer to yourself as "Malecki" on a constant
>basis, you are doing the same sort of thing that candidate Robert Dole in
>the US is doing. He refers to himself constantly at news conferences as
>"Robert Dole". This comes across as horribly self-regarding. Use of the
>more modest "I" would be more appropriate, wouldn't it?

Louis, Well Dole is a republican. Malecki is a worker and a Leninist. That,s
a difference. But i am not to up on Ettiquet. You know, stuff like putting
forks and knifes in the right places and stuff. I guess i am a bit crude.
Can,t be helped i guess. American capitalism did not keep me alive to learn
this kind of stuff. I was just meat to be used in wars of imperialist
occupation you know what i mean..

malecki in exile

You know someting the above three words are true. My name is malecki and i
am in exile.. Fuck Louis, if i only had known about this Dole-malecki
connection of yours.
Sounds like a great theroy but entirely useless to me..Sorry