Last follow-ups on the Quispe persecution (fwd)

Spoon Collective spoons at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Fri May 10 20:16:34 MDT 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 14:45:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: Louis N Proyect <lnp3 at columbia.edu>
To: marxism at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Subject: Re: Last follow-ups on the Quispe persecution

On Fri, 10 May 1996, zodiac wrote:

> >SORRY, WE CANNOT H*LP YOU ON THAT, ASK YOUR SUPERIORS...IF THEY CANNOT
> >H*LP YOU ASK YOUR PRIEST OR RABBI. MOST LIKELY THE SECOND.
>
> Wow! Are you saying I'm Jewish?! And that is why you consider me the enemy?!

That's no surprise, Ken. He always used to call me "Zionist". My pal
Carole, a postmodernist, who I like to go see quirky movies with used to
date a computer programmer from Peru. Apparently he used to go on and on
about how the Jews were running everything. I guess among some
petty-bourgeois Peruvians this is what goes on.
this is