THE REVOLUTIONARY STORM IN A TEA CUP OF JESUIT MANUFACTURE

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Sat May 11 02:28:30 MDT 1996

>              Slanderers and liars and turncoats of all countries, Unite !!
>
>               THE RRRRRREVOLUTIONARY STORM IN AVAKIAN'S TEA CUP

PREACHING TO THE CONVINCED BY PLAGIARISING THE PCP:

> [...]
>"Defeat the converging offensive of imperialism and revisionism
>in collusion and struggle..."
>
>"The counter-revolutionary offensive originates from imperialism,
>revisionism and world reaction, it occurs in all levels:
>ideological, political and economic, although the political is
>central".
>
>"Our task: create favorable public opinion to revolution and
>unleash a profound ideological work among the masses".
>
>[President Gonzalo, "On Rectification Campaign with `Elections,
>No! People's War, Yes!'", Central Committee, Partido Comunista
>del Peru (PCP), Ediciones Bandera Roja, Peru, August 1991.]
>
>"Mariategui [the founder of the PCP] in his historical task of
>building the Communist Party, paid special attention to the
>international class struggle."  ["On the Construction of the
>Party, Central Committee of the PCP"]
>

>The principal trend in the world today is REVOLUTION. The
>Proletarian World Revolution is a global process, it is occurring
>now, today, in many places and in many ways. Just look the
>revolutionary storm in Peru, the seeds of People's War in Nepal,
>the struggles in Colombia, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Central
>America, in the Balkans, in the Middle East and even in the nest
>of imperialist powers (USA, Russia, France, Germany) where the
>oppressed people and the proletariat rebel.  It is a global
>uneven revolutionary development. At the present time the
>vanguard front of the world revolution is the People's War in
>Peru led by the Communist Party of Peru (PCP). The People's War
>in Peru has reached the strategic equilibrium stage and prepares
>the strategic counter-offensive. This is a great victory for the
>international proletariat and for the masses of poor and
>oppressed peoples in all countries. The PCP proves in practice
>that the People's War is invincible! That the People's War is for
>Communism! That the People's Republic of Peru, today in
>formation, is the base that serves the World Proletarian
>Revolution!
>
>In desperation, following futile dreams of survival, the world
>counter-revolution is carrying out a general offensive in all
>levels, in all fronts: in the ideological, political and economic
>fronts. This counter-revolutionary offensive is organized,
>prepared and executed mainly by Yankee imperialism, in collusion
>and friction with revisionists worldwide, in the U.S. and at
>present the Yankee revisionists (counter-revolutionary agents
>disguised as `radical leftists'), and all kinds of reactionaries
>in all countries.
>
>President Gonzalo teaches us:
>
>"To uphold, defend and apply Marxism-Leninism-Maoism is decisive
>for developing the Proletarian World Revolution, demolish
>imperialism and international reaction, and crush revisionism" .
>
>In addition, he clearly indicated:
>
>"Why uphold, defend and apply Marxism-Leninism-Maoism,
>principally Maoism? to develop the Proletarian World Revolution".

AND HERE COMES THE COUNTERFEIT JESUIT WE ARE ALL SINNERS, GOV!:

>Apply Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, principally Maoism! and crush all
>kinds of counter-revolutionary deceptions and attacks.

A thesis to be negated by this:

 Remember,
>how our people defeated the reactionary call for "peace
>negotiations" of the People's War, a great lesson for
>revolutionaries everywhere. It is completely defeated!  This
>glorious victory was achieved by the armed masses of Peru that
>rocked even more the old Peruvian State. Abroad, the Red fraction
>of the Peru People's Movement (MPP), regardless the collusion of
>mercenary revisionists in various countries (Mexico, France, the
>USA, England, Belgium, Sweden etc.) with imperialists, chiefly
>Yankee imperialists, defeated the traitorous campaign of
>capitulation under the guise of "peace talks". Everyone should
>not ignore that some mercenary revisionists, chiefly Yankee
>revisionists, played a double game such as the leaders of the
>RCP. MIM "suspended" its support without even having started!
>MIM's claim that they "suspended" its support to the Peruvian
>Revolution because the individual of London told them to so, is a
>smokescreen to hide its revisionist line. MIM follower of Linpiao
>and Trotsky, a decadent expression of Yankee revisionism!
>
>The RCP attempted to fool international public opinion by
>presenting themselves as "defending the life of Doctor Abimael
>Guzman" while simultaneously distributing propaganda in favor of
>the reactionary call for "peace negotiations." This propaganda
>includes the "peace letters" and the infamous essay "Take up and
>fight for a new decision and new definition: peace accord"
>prepared by the CIA and the genocidal Fujimori government with
>the collaboration of capitulators inside and outside the prisons,
>and abroad attempting to combat the Central Committee from a
>right opportunist line. The capitulators were purged in the CC
>Plenum of February 1994. Does it mean that revisionist positions
>does not exist anylonger in the Communist Party of Peru? No.
>There is no pure Party. To sustain that this dark event of the
>People's War is purely a police operation ignoring the
>political, ideological and military struggle against the
>"pacifist line" inoculated in the masses by the government and
>its fifth column, is right opportunism of the worst kind.

And what is that go to do with the fact that the Imperialists, and the
reactionaries in general are the MANUFACTURERS OF THE PEACE PLOT?
Ebverything in the world is a contradiction, but everything also comes
stamped with a class character.  A police plot is a police plot, not half a
dozen of this and half a dozen of the other.

>The PCP uphold the universal law of Maoism that one divides into
>two. In the "Interview to President Gonzalo, Ediciones Bandera
>Roja, 1989, pg. 9] he said: "On the Marxist philosophy no one can
>deny the great development of dialectics, principally the Law of
>Contradiction."  Mao's Talks on Philosophy [August 18, 1964]
>stated: "Engel talks about the 3 categories...I don't believe in
>two of these categories...The most basic thing is the unity of
>opposites." It means the unity and struggle of opposite, with
>unity being temporary and struggle being absolute.
>
>Some individuals in Europe use the fight against the opportunists
>of Co-RIM as a Trojan horse to advance individualistic ideas that
>are nothing more than revisionist trash. Others follow the Co-RIM
>to sustain that the two line struggle undertaking by the Party
>amongst the masses in the midst of the armed struggle is
>principally the issue of "peace talks" and not the Conquest of
>Power and the smashing of imperialism and the genocidal regime.
>That's also right opportunism. Both are the two sides of the same
>coin that must be combated based on the principle of Unity-
>Struggle-Transformation.

>The Marxist position is to follow the position of the Central
>Committee of the PCP established in the International Line
>(1988), the International Directive to the MPPs (1993), the Bases
>of Party Unity (Feb. 1994), "Instructions" and the Directive of
>January 1995.

IN all which DOCUMENTS the PCP says: NOTHING BUT A POLICE PLOT!

>The Yankee revisionists, in special those infiltrated in the
>leadership of MIM and the RCP-USA, believed that they could fool
>people; these mercenaries believed that the masses of poor and
>oppressed people are easy to deceive. They believed that they
>could actively promote "peace negotiations", presenting President
>Gonzalo as a traitor capitulating, and distributing counter-
>revolutionary propaganda, all under the phony cover of
>"investigating", upholding the bourgeois sophistry of "peace
>negotiations are not always bad", and manipulating "defend the
>life of Dr. Guzman" for their own selfish interests (collecting
>money, showing off as "radical revolutionaries") and thus
>trafficking with the revolutionary feelings of the masses. Well,
>they are wrong, they never believed that conscious supporters of
>the People's War and sincere Maoists in the world would be
>capable to expose and defeat such criminal lies against the
>people. Actual developments prove that the masses increasingly
>have the ideological foundations to crush imperialist and
>revisionists attacks, and also that people, mainly the poor
>people, have the guts to do so.

Is the phoney MPP referring to Maximiliano Durand (the man who is blessed by
having being a teacher in the same University as Chairman Gonzalo and
therefore can do as he pleases) and his bogus "Families of Political
Prisoners" (mind you, political prisoners, not Prisoners of War) and
"Eleodoro Mendoza Committee" or is that just another Maximiliano Duran (Max
for Quispe/Ccorimanya) just like it was "another Luis Quispe" who endorsed
the MPPs decision from his humble New York Support Committee in El Diario
Internacional Number 20?

What is got sophistry to do with Marxism, with Leninism, or with Maoism?

>CELEBRATE THE 16TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PEOPLE'S WAR IN PERU!
>VICTORY TO THE PEOPLE'S WAR IN PERU!
>LONG LIVE PROLETARIAN INTERNATIONALISM!
                    -----------------------
SMASHING REVISIONISM AND OPPORTUNISM AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE MAKING A
CARICATURE OF THE PCP AND USURPING THE NAME OF ITS GENERATED ORGANISATIONS.
CLEAR OFF ALL UNRELIABLE AND INESTABLE ELEMENTS BOUND TO STAB THE REVOLUTION
IN THE BACK IN THE COMING STRATEGIC OFFENSIVE.

Without smashing revisionism - and this "Mpp" has already revised itself
half a dozen times live and in stereo in front of everyone here - the
proletarian dictatorship - or the People's Republic for that matter - cannot
be established, nor sustained.

What is the position of the Quispe backers in reference to Avakian leaflet
handlers in Malmo?  Was that a 100% Avakian leaflet or just a 90% one?

Maybe we are all blind here and Quispe is the only one with a direct line to god