Bourgeois Reliance on the Labor Theory of Value

Rahul Mahajan rahul at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Sun May 12 15:46:02 MDT 1996

>                To whom...,
>

>        Rahul should read "Dilbert" to find out what's wrong with not having
>a sense of humor.
>

>        peace

Gee, Boddhi, haven't you read any of the screamningly funny things I've
written? If I'm a social democrat with no sense of humor, I guess Quispe is
a calm and rational defender of freedom of thought, Hugh Rodwell provides
copious documentation and analysis to back up his always reasonable claims,
Malecki is a self-effacing but deep thinker, and you're a well-informed
Marxist. And maybe Bill Clinton really is a Communist.

Rahul