economic strategy...

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Mon May 13 00:56:16 MDT 1996

I am not and economist. But i think that before we discuss all the pros and
cons of
comodity production vs----------. i thing that people who live on the planet
should have  three square meals a day, a roof over their heads. clean water
and toilets to taken a decent shit in..

Obviouly that would be the priority of a revoluionary government. After that
it would be the health care, schools and childcare, and then the service
sector providing the needs for the elderly, handicapped and so on.

Now all the rest to me is just like throwing alot of stuff around that
becomes irrevelant. Probably we would need a world wide NEP program setting
up the goals, rather then wondering which form of production will be
dominant in a transitional period between capitalism and the communist society..

malecki in exile...