"Hello, my name is Adolpho, and I suck."

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Mon May 13 12:57:59 MDT 1996

>The always helpful Adolpho wrote:
>
>>Hi Matt:  Glad you are enjoying Anti-Duhring. It is fundamental basis of
>>dialectical materialist scientific outlook.
>
>Gee, thanks for the insight.
>
>>However, maybe you ought to
>>begin by combining study with application of Marxism and begin to address
>>the living issues in front of you, otherwise the knowledge remain in the
>>booshelf as far as the rest of us are concerned.  A Marxist must not merely
>>understand the issues, it must do something to transform the world
>>surrounding him
>
>I'll be damned!  Why didn't I ever think of that?  What a great idea, I'll
>get right on it!
>
>Thanks for the advice, you self-important asshole,
>
>-- Matt D.

I would think that self-importance is to inform us of your readings, Matt,
while you withold your position on the issues of the day from those who are
involved in struggle to apply the ideas which were not written for your
bourgeois enjoyment alone. Please do not use lumpen language as you tend to
describe yourself as a Maoist, which evidently is just another of your great
exagerations.  I think there is no need for that, least of all coming from a
liberal painted red.

Adolfo Olaechea