GINA RULES, OKAY?

SCOTT R MCLEMEE MCLEMEE at mail.loc.gov
Tue May 14 21:06:22 MDT 1996

          To preserve my own sanity, I've made many snide remarks about the
          phrases and wooden language of the Maoists on this list.  But now
          Gina has blown me  away  by referring to  Rolf Marten's "steadily
          advancing assault on  his own keyboard since the 1970s."  This is
          the funniest, most happily turned expression in  the  history  of
          this list.  Gina, yopu are  my kind  of Maoist.  The bullshit has
          been worth it,  if  it brought you  to  this list.  And  I really
          liked  hearing   about   your  experiences  talking   with   your
          co-workersw.

          comradely, Scott, a social-democrat pretty much