The book!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed May 15 21:50:25 MDT 1996

Hi List,

I have come to a basic agreement with some people in the United States who
want to do and inter active radical comic book in sixties style based on my
book. They are trying to get a guy called R.Crumb (who is surpose to be
famous) to do it. At this point it is a deal for internet only. No money
really. 250 dollars. But it will be good publicity and if they decide to
make it into a cd Rom it could be worth some money..But at this point it
means they are going to do a chapter of the book every month into comic book
for for a year... When it is done, and if it is good we could maybe get it
onto Television...

malecki in exile
<http://www.ios.com/~dizzyman/haha/>
Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Cristalball.
------