OVERTHROW WHO? OVERTHROW FUJIMORI AND EVERY FRAUDULENT PLOT OF US IMPERIALISM IN PERU AND ABROAD (REACTION FROM PERUVIAN REACTIONARIES TO THE EDITION ££ OF EL DIARIO)

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Thu May 16 12:33:41 MDT 1996

WE WILL START PUBLISHING HERE THE REACTION OF THE RULING CLASS DEFENDERS OF
FUJIMORI TO THE GREAT BLOW THAT REPRESENTS FOR THEM THE APPEARENCE OF EL
DIARIO INTERNATIONAL IN INTERNET.  THIS IS JUST ONE OF MOST RIDICULUOUS ONES:

It comes from the account: Agustin david Salinas <salinas at mail.sdsu.edu>
and it shows that such people are, while extremely reactionary, also
"lumpen- bourgeois" on the same wavelenght that the "overthrowers" of El
Diario in this list.  However, the advice about making the revolution right
at home, is not without merit, however mix up upon the methods to be
followed in a country like Britain or the US under present conditions may be.

Here it is, the pearls of wisdom from a semi-feudal, semi-colonial ruling
class "intellectual" with access to Internet.  Does'nt it sound a bit like
"Carlos Elsequin"?  I wonder.......

>If you are so fascinated by the "Glorious War of Sendero and the Peruvian
>people" why the fuck you don't start your OWN bloody revolution in your OWN
>GOD DAMNED COUNTRY.  I think that you fucking Britts are a little bit more
>facist and imperialist than the Peruvian goverment.  So get a few tips
>from Abimael (send him a fax to his fucking bird cage) and get to work.
>I expect to hear from you and your revolution in the UK soon in the
>news.  Maybe you guys can start off by putting a car-bomb by the Big Ben or
>something like that, just use your imagination.
>Good luck.

Enjoy

Adolfo Olaechea