Reply to: Re: Reply to: Re: US Rail Cont

Jon Flanders 72763.2240 at compuserve.com
Thu May 16 14:01:48 MDT 1996

 >>  HOW "you ... raise the labor party issue in your rail union". It is
fairly clear from David's post that he would not raise it
 in quite the same way as the LPA leadership would raise it.

 Could I probe for a bit more information ? In what context was
 this message originally composed ? <<Adam Rose

 Jon Flanders:

  It was written specifically for a discussion among rail workers. I will have
to find the time to respond to David Walters questions later.

  E-mail from: Jonathan E. Flanders, 16-May-1996