Hugh rewrites history!

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat May 18 17:38:11 MDT 1996

Dear Bob,

I'll think about your reaction. You're making serious charges, and I'll
take them seriously.

You're locking into your rejection of the methods by which m2 was set up
and run.

I'm locking into my rejection of charges of guilt by association and what I
see as a false characterization of the lists as political bodies demanding
political discipline and loyalty.

I think we're locking ourselves into an unnecessary antagonism.

I've got to weigh this up on more than just an intellectual plane, so it'll
take some time. I'll get back to you on it when I'm ready.

Cheers,

Hugh