Hugh? Why me?

Zeynep Tufekcioglu zeynept at turk.net
Sun May 19 11:14:25 MDT 1996

>Even Louis P and Adolfo seem to be mellowing -- or is it all just a trick
>of the light?

>Ah well, at least we've got Zeynep, and now Mimi, to draw us onward.

Hugh,

Huh?

Is it my English? What the hell is the connection between Mimi and me?

I'm neither an anarchist nor a feminist. And I'd rather burn down the White
House, not put Annie Sprinkle, whoever she is, or anyone else there.

Btw,

>Finally, since you send us all 'a big revolutionary hello from the love and
>sex rebellion in san francisco', you might like to know there's a party in
>Turkey popularly known as the Love and Revolution Party.

I don't support that party, not because of their name, because I don't think
they are good at either. They talk a lot, but most of them watch any action
>from afar. (I'll concede it is composed of factions, so there are a few
exceptions)

Watch it fella!

Zeynep