manifesto

JenaSee846 at aol.com JenaSee846 at aol.com
Mon May 20 12:26:49 MDT 1996

Mimi's message made me chuckle but also had some hints of truth.  just one
thing grrl:

In a message dated 96-05-19 07:16:31 EDT, MimiLazlo at aol.com writes:

>the anarcho-fems, therefore, are on the one hand practically, the
>most advanced and resolute section of the revolution, that section which
>pushes forward all others; on the other hand, theoretically, they have over
>the great masses the advantage of clearly understanding the lines of march,
>the conditions, and the ultimate general results of the revolution. to be
>continued.

One of the main problems I see with revolutionary groups is the claim that
any organization, or any particular slice of the population is "the true
leader".
(hey, maybe this will start a discussion on vanguardism.  hint...hint...)

JenaSee