re.leaderism

wdrb at siva.bris.ac.uk wdrb at siva.bris.ac.uk
Wed May 22 14:01:41 MDT 1996

Rahul says:
<<<<Underneath all the incoherence, I seem to detect the germ of a political
thesis here. I have hinted several times that the list should discuss the
question of "leaderism," but got no bites.>>>>

Will Brown says: sounds pretty patronising to me Rahul.

Rahul says:
<<<<<<Your
analysis will have to be a lot less superficial than this to interest
anyone on the list>>>>>

Will Brown says: Rahul is in know position to speak for everybody on the
list. For myself I thought what mimi has to say is 5 times more interesting
than anything Rahul has ever written.

Will Brown   Bristol