Clinton's welfare reform

Walter Daum WGDCC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Wed May 22 15:35:16 MDT 1996

Louis, Isn't the same true of the C of C? Just got a mailing from them
that says:

"This crisis makes it necessary to build coalitions at every level to
defeat the right and alter the present reactionary composition of
Congress ..."

"At every level" sure sounds like it includes the presidency, and who
else but Bill C. is going to keep out Bob Dole, ally of Newt Gingrich,
leader of the fascist Republicans ...

Walter Daum