IF I HAD A ROCKET LAUNCHER

SCOTT R MCLEMEE MCLEMEE at mail.loc.gov
Thu May 23 13:43:14 MDT 1996

          Robert Malecki  is  going  on  and  on  about "secret trials  and
          hangings" perpetrated by members of  the  two marxism lists.   If
          this masturbatory rhetoric isn't  the equivalent of  spitting  on
          the graves of real victims of terror, I don't know what is.

          Or perhaps, in the fever of delusion, he  has taken the notion of
          "kill file" altogether too literally?

          In  the words of Bruce Coburn:  "If  I  had  a rocket launcher, I
          would not hesistate."