Thoughts of Mimi... entertaining to the hunches?

rakesh bhandari djones at uclink.berkeley.edu
Thu May 23 19:26:47 MDT 1996

>                Rakesh,
>        Via Como and an arranged marriage - so you're a sexual
>counter-revolutionary and a trendy so-and-so.  You're gonna get kicked out of
>here, if you keep admitting things like that.

Well,  I was joking about the arranged marriage.   Now the Via Como sweater
was a birthday present , and I wore it  because I had an appointment with a
fine secretary regarding my summer job.  She didn't seem very  impressed,
didn't flirt with me at all.  I think that there was much too much mousse
in my hair.
rb