THE MINISTER AND THE AMBASSADOR DON ADOLFO

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Thu May 23 20:34:48 MDT 1996

MIM'S MINISTER OF FLAME WARS AND FUJIMORI'S AMBASSADOR DON ADOLFO IN BED.

> The gentlefolf from MIM have published a long documention showing that they
> are labouring under a number of misconceptions of their own making.
...misconceptions that led them to receive orders from Fujimori's Ambassador
w/o portafolio Don Adolfo.

> They aduce to have suspended their work in support of the People's War in
> Peru because of "an order" from Adolfo Olaechea.
It is on the record. The Hon. Minister could not deny what he swalled. It
confirmed the veracity of our our essay "Two Line Struggle Against
Opportunism: Overthrow the Ambassadors of Fujimori."

> No one has ever "forbidden" MIM to support the Peruvian revolution, least of
> all myself.  No one can forbid people from participating in the revolution.
Ambassador Don Adolfo: Is it a self-criticism? You were doing this for
years since you colluded yourself with the Ambassador of Belgium.
Whoever does not agree with the weaked Ambassadors or hit them with ideas
are blindly accused as "impostors," "FBI" or "cops." "Ambassadors must be
respected, more even so if they were appointed by Fujimori" an
easy way to admit ideological defeat.

> What I told, and now repeat to the gentlefolk from RIM (and if they read
> carefully my original mailer they will realise as much) is the following:
>
> THAT IF MIM INSISTS IN MISREPRESENTING THEIR SO CALLED "MAOISM" AS IN ANY
> WAY  INSPIRED, CONNECTED, OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SIMILAR TO WHAT THE COMMUNIST
> PARTY OF PERU REGARDS AS MARXISM-LENINISM-MAOISM, THEY ARE NOT ONLY DEEPLY
> MISTAKEN, BUT TO DO SO IS ACTUALLY A DISERVICE TO THE CAUSE OF THE PERUVIAN
> REVOLUTION, SINCE IT AMOUNTS TO A DECEPTION AND A CARICATURE OF THE PCP
> BEFORE PUBLIC OPINION.

In sum, MIM is a caricature of Maoism.

> WHAT I TOLD THEM WAS THAT IF THEY INSISTED IN TRYING TO DECEIVE PEOPLE IN
> THAT FASHION, AND IF THEY, AT THE SAME TIME, ARE REALLY SINCERE IN THEIR
> REVOLUTIONARY FRIENDSHIP TOWARDS THE PERUVIAN PEOPLE, IT WOULD BE INDEED A
> FRIENDLY ACT ON THEIR PART TO LEAVE IT ALONE AND DO NOT PRESS THEIR FAVOURS
  UNTO THEM!
Ambasasador conciliates with the Minister here. "IF" is introduced instead
of "Fuck off MIM." The Minister still believes Don Adolfo is the "Don
King of the PCP." They need each other, we shall see it.

> Obviously they understood this as an "order" to stop supporting the
> revolution. Who am I to order around anybody?  But that childish attitude
> can be only the result of their own INSISTENCE on their absurd claim to
> Maoism and in proclaiming that the Peruvian revolution and the ideology of
> the PCP is the SAME as their own.
The tiny gang MIM has the guts of printing innuendo slandering and
fabricating quotes from President Gonzalo and the Party. We will never
tolerate this, and they know it.

> That was all I meant by ASKING THEM TO DO THE PERUVIAN REVOLUTION THE FAVOUR
> of not linking it to their ideology which no Marxist of any kind can
> possibly share, and the PCP is a Marxist Party, a Leninist Party,

So, MIM is contrarevolutionary.

> Secondly:  It is wrong to misrepresent the WORLD MOBILISATION COMMISSION
> which is a Commission with an specific purpose associating it with the
> COMINTERN as if this was a new version of an organism which can only be the
> end result of a long process.
The Comintern issue is MIM's guise to jump into the Ambassador's dead
baby in the mother's womb (WMC.) From "MIM suspends its support to the
People's War by order of the Ambassador" to "MIM support the WMC with the
blessing of Don Adolfo," is the most cunning political behavior of a
typical Yankee revisionist group such as MIM.

> Whether RIM - which is now undeniably going through a crisis of obsolescence
> - will be replaced, re-organised, or superseeded, is not in any way the task
> of this Commission, but the task of the Communist Parties which belong to
> RIM and which must be the ones to take the necessary steps to resolve the
> issues arising from the bankruptcy of the leadership of that organism
> (Co-RIM).
This is something we were saying all along. The Ambassadors are not
interested in uniting the Communists (RIM 2) or of the supporters of the
revolution, but a bureaucratic way to become "leaders" [self-promotion]
through a IEC-2 like organization where a handful of opportunists and
name seekers will be used along those groups who always lend their
endorsement to anyone so WMC will present itself a
caricature of "representation" or "legitimacy" to the Ambassadors.
What role does MIM play in all this? None, it is a pest, a political
liability. Remember MIM's public statement: "MIM withdraws from RIM"
however, MIM was never in RIM. "MIM Suspend Support to the People's War"
just when the world reactionaries and the Senderologists such as Strong
claims that the PCP and its supporters are deeply split overseas.
Can any one trust in MIM? Maybe Don Adolfo, not us.

> To speak in this fashion is to ignore the traditions of the International
> Communist Movement (which never dissapeared because of the transformation of
> the Comintern into the Cominform, or even because of modern revisionism
> wrecking organisational and political havoc with many of its constituent
> parties).
OK.

> The Co-RIM is totally unsuited for leading such a mobilisation.  This is an
> incontrovertible fact.  Moreover, there is no way to change Co-RIM "from
> within" since its problems are structural and ideologically have to do with
> Avakian revisionism and chicanery.
Is Avakian that powerful that everything depends on him for RIM to redeem as
Don Adolfo states? If so, let's get rid of him. It is a problem of
leadership and line, Avakian has fake organizations such as a "Haitian
group", "Dominican
group" and "Iranian group" which are as meaningless as MIM, then
let's separate the apples and shake up RIM from bottom up.
Wasn't the Party's leadership at one time as rotten as the Co-RIM?
Why do we have to run, Are the
Turks on line, are the Nepalese with us, are the Italians supporting us,
there are many in RIM as potential members, are we proposing their
inclussion...working with the bases, it can be shaken up as the Party
call us to do it.

> For that purpose there will be a WORLD CONFERENCE in which Marxism-
> Leninism-Maoism WILL NOT BE A CONDITION of participation, but only support
> for the revolutionary process in Peru.
IEC No. 2.! The radical fraction of the IEC, but very bureacratic and w/o
representation and the large logistic of the opportunist IEC has. Certainly,
not at the level of RIM where MLM is a condition...In synthesis: All the
Ambassadors want is "legitimacy" and "leadership" and "publicity" for
themselves. MIM fits well here.

This is our last chat with Hon. Don Adolfo and MIM's Minister of Flame
Wars. Good luck with your WMC.

Marcelina Ccorimanya (Luis has no time for you, excellency."