Line-wraps

neil 74742.1651 at compuserve.com
Sat May 25 01:29:27 MDT 1996

Dear louis and other list1 comrades,

Thank you for your  suggestions on dealing with my line-wraps.

I will practice on this over the holidays. Please comrades be warned that I am
kind of a cyberspacedolt  concerning the mechanics of these damn computer
programs.

I think for clarity  Louis, that "real leftist" is too vague and un-scientific
description  (for revolutionaries) these days. The label supporter of the
"Communist-left'  basic positions is more accurate as a label in my case.

Anyway be patient with my computerese. I'll try to improve.

Thanks for your assistance .
Neil