Proposing another celebration - "Quispe" exposed

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun May 26 16:56:13 MDT 1996

Proposing another celebration - "Quispe" exposed [Posted: 26.05.96]

It really took place some weeks ago, but I think that the exposure of
the entity "Mr Quispe / Ms Ccorimanya", supposed "main editor"
and "co-editor" of the New Flag, New York City, as in reality
another member (a "double personality" one) of the Avakianist
reactionary phoney"Marxist" gang - which long have been stabbing
the people's war in Peru in the back and have engaged in massive
efforts to subvert, deflect, attack and suppress the sincere adherents
of the international proletarian revolution - calls for a small
celebration.

So if those who support that people's war and who still have some
leftovers of champagne or whatever from the celebration of its16th
anniversary a little more than a week ago would care to join me, let's
drink a small toast to that victory - as it can already be said to be.

The "Quispe" entity of course still isn't beaten completely. And
neither is yet that very negative ideological current Avakianism as a
whole. But in the main, victory absolutely has been achieved, by the
forces striving to implement the line of Marx, Lenin and Mao Zedong,
against this so-called "representative" of the MPP, USA. It was the
result, in fact, of an international cooperation in which several
people took part who earlier hadn't had much contact with each other.

So how about coining a little medal to mark that victory and that
cooperation - I'm taking the liberty, as (only) one of the involved,
of doing so electronically and here I present a number of casts of it,
so to speak, in kind of like a smorgasbord fashion, for those who
feel they deserve it to take one each:

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

That's a string of the thing most resembling a "medal" that I can find
on my keyboard. I haven't yet learned what that thing is really meant
by the computer people to represent. It looks somewhat like a
guided missile, perhaps, as seen from its launcher, or a miniature
model of the first Earth satellite, the Soviet Sputnik of 1957, with
its four antennae showing - "The satellites soared towards heaven, the
red flag fell to the ground", was the well-known comment by the
Chinese communists on the overall performance of the then Soviet
leadership, of course - or it might represent a "bug", which I know
is a "problem" in "computerese" but which I think one could also
imagine to be a cockroach or some other buggish creature in "real
life", at least if you mentally add some more "legs" to its "body".

So it's the "Away With All Pests May '96 Award" (AWAPMA) or perhaps
the "Cockroach Quasher Certificate" (CQC). Please accept it from me
and take one from the above string, allies. There's one for comrade
Adolfo Olaechea, of course, and one for this guy comrade Luis Godena,
for instance, too. I wouldn't mind journalist Ken Campbell pinning
one on to his chest either and, at the risk of indulging in some
self-promotion, I'll reserve one for myself. Let's us allies in this
particular matter congratulate each other!

After which I think it's time to return to the more serious business
at hand.

Rolf M.