Quispe is a fraud

ANTHONY FROSINOS molotov1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 26 17:52:54 MDT 1996

     I must apologizes to my comrades on this list and those in the
 Peru Support Commitee, Detroit. I have been silent for too long I have
sat on the sidelines while the struggle against the revisionist quispe
has been going on. But quispe revisionism and anti-maoist behaviour has
gone to far. I can no longer support the MPP-usa and will no longer
distribute the New Flag. I will struggle with my Comrades in the
PSC-Detroit to do the same. At the same time I will struggle with them
to strengthen our support of the WMC and supporting the revolution in
Peru.

                                            Tony