QUISPE CONTINUES TO SWIPE ARCE BORJA'S WORK

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Mon May 27 09:26:23 MDT 1996

>                          PCP ON RELIGION
>The forgeries of "Quispe" include appropiating and denying the historical
record.  In the many occassions he has tried to smear Luis Arce Borja and
deny that this comrade is the EDITOR OF EL DIARIO in Lima, this expurgation
of history by publishing this series from the interview without mentioning
the person who actually carried it out must rank N1.

However, that is not all, many articles supposedly by the "new Flag" are in
fact alterations and patch up jobs from old editions from El Diario in Lima
and El Diario Internacional.  That is why every time the swindler Quispe,
who has NOTHING to do with any MPP - although he (Mr. WP)is also pirating
old documents and texts from Chairman Gonzalo himself that he publishes as
his own production - we shall correct the record with this same notice.

ARCE BORJA (EL DIARIO): What is your opinion of the New Evangelism