Dialectics and Maoist class struggle via national question

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Mon May 27 14:23:01 MDT 1996

On Mon, 27 May 1996, hariette spierings wrote:

> Now we are into the territory of examining the concrete Marxist content of
> the revolutionary policies of the Peruvian Marxists, i.e. the Maoists of the
> Communist Party of Peru - which should not be confused with the antics of
> Quispe, with the oddities of MIM, with the "rabble rousing" of Co-RIM/RCP,
> nor with the absurdities of any of those mis-representing or trafficking
> with that revolution or with its ideology.
>
> In this last sense, I welcome very much this serious debate.

Louis: Comrade Adolfo, I do think this would be a very productive
discussion/debate. To help us focus on it, I would plead with you at this
point to simply ignore MIM/Quispe since they are a diversion. We have some
important issues to unravel and it seems pointless to bother answering the
jew-baiter Quispe or the MIM phantasmagora. Nobody, Maoist or
non-Maoist, seems to take them particularly seriously at this point so
let's try to put their antics behind us.