PCP ON DEMOCRATIC REVOLUTION -W/O THE NAME OF CHARLATAN OLAECHEA CCANNOT BE REAL.

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Mon May 27 21:21:53 MDT 1996

> Don ADOLFO: The forgeries of "Quispe" include appropiating and denying the
  historical record.
IF SENILE DON ADOLFO DON'T SEE HIS NAME IN A DOCUMENT, IT HAS TO BE A
FORGERY.
  In the many occassions he has tried to smear Luis
Arce Borja and
ARCE BORJA HAS BEEN ALREADY DISCREDITED BY THE PARTY. ALL PCP DOCUMENTS WERE
CUT OUT TO HIM AT LEAST SINCE 1994. ARCE SLANDERED MPP CADRES AND
HONEST SUPPORTERS OF THE REVOLUTION IN EUROPE AND USA, TO PROLETARIAN
ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS THE ITALIAN ROSSOPERAO FOR THE SIN OF NOT
PUBLISHING HIS ARTICLES. HE PUBLISHED COWARDS ATTACKS AGAINST THE ELDERLY
PARENTS (72 AND 82 YEARS OLD) OF COMRADE NORAH, THE HEROINE OF THE
REVOLUTION. ALL OF THEM WERE CALLED BY THIS SCOUNDREL "IMPOSTORS"
AND "AGENTS," ARCE BORJA GOES IN HISTORY AS A VULGAR TRAITOR AND
TRAFFICKER IN THE  HISTORY OF OUR MOVEMENT. LENIN SAID: "COMMUNISTS DON'T
LIVE IN THE PAST", MR. ARCE CANNOT CONTINUE TRAFFICKING WITH THE
INTERVIEW. OTHERS MERIT THE HONOR FOR THAT INTERVIEW SUCH AS JOURNALIST
JANET TALAVERA THAT GAVE HER LIFE FOR THE PARTY AND THE REVOLUTION DURING
THE GENOCIDE OF CANTOGRANDE. THE LITTLE ARCE CALLS JANET TALAVERA "MY
ASSISTANT."

> deny that this comrade is the EDITOR OF EL DIARIO in Lima,
ARCE IS NOT THE ACTUAL EDITOR OF EL DIARIO PUBLISHED IN LIMA-PERU AND HE
KNOWS IT. HE OWNS THE PANPHLET EL DIARIO INTERNATIONAL (EDI) PUBLISHED IN
BELGIUM. BOTH DIFFER IN LINE. EDI HAS A PETTY BOURGEOIS LINE WHEREAS EL
DIARIO FROM LINE HAS A PROLETARIAN LINE.

 this expurgation
> of history by publishing this series from the interview without mentioning
> the person who actually carried it out must rank N1.
"IF WE DON'T PUT YOUR NAMES, IS NOT VALID." LIKE YOUR MIM PARTNERS SAID:
"DOCUMENTS FROM THE PCP MUST BE AUTENTHICATED BY OLAECHEA OR ARCE."
WHAT IS THIS? WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE TWO SCAMBUGS, THEY DON'T EVEN
BELONG TO THE PARTY, THE MPPs. THEY WERE CUT OFF FROM ANY PARTY
CONNECTION FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS. WE TRIED TO HELP ARCE BY RE-ESTABLISHING
SOME KIND OF COORDINATION (WE GAVE HIM THE CONNECTION) BUT HE BLEW IT
BY HIS STUPIDITY OF CALLING THE MPPs IN EUROPE "IMPOSTORS."

> However, that is not all, many articles supposedly by the "new Flag" are in
> fact alterations and patch up jobs from old editions from El Diario in Lima
> and El Diario Internacional.
WE WORK WITH EL DIARIO FROM LIMA FOR MANY YEARS. THE NECESSITY OF PRINTING
THE NEW FLAG COMES FROM THE COMRADES OF EL DIARIO. ARCE HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH ELDIARIO OF LIMA, HIS NAME WAS USED UNTIL MAY 1994 FOR PURPOSES OF
FORMALITY ONLY. SUBSEQUENT EDITIONS DO NOT HAVE HIS NAME ANYLONGER AFTER
THE CC HAS HEARD ABOUT HIS GROSS BLUNDERS. THESE EDITIONS OF EL DIARIO
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOGUS ISSUES BEING PRINTED REGULARLY IN
LIMA BY THE CAPITULATORS SEEKING "PEACE ACCORDS."

 That is why every time the swindler Quispe,
> who has NOTHING to do with any MPP
THIS OLD SENILE FORGETS WHAT HE WROTE NUMEROUS TIMES ON THE GENUINE AND
CLEAN RECORS OF THE MPP-USA (SEE HIS WRITING ON FASCISM, HIS TWO LINE
STRUGGLE IN THE RIM, HIS POSTINGS IN THIS LIST BEFORE WE GOT TIRED WITH
THIS CHARLATAN. ARCE  ON THE OTHER HAND, USED TO SAY THERE ARE NO MPPs,
BUT TO INTRODUCED HIS WMC,  HE CAME WITH TWO FAKE ONES "MPP-BELGIUM",
"SOL PERU-BELGIUM" WHICH ACCORDING TO COMRADES IN EUROPE IS MADE UP BY
2 PEOPLE. HOW DID HE SHOW UP TO THE LAST CONFERENCE OF THE PARTY OF LABOR
IN BELGIUM? TWO PEOPLE THE FIRST DAY AND ALONE THE SECOND. HOW MANY PEOPLE
THERE WERE IN SUCH CONFERENCE IN WHICH HE PARTICIPATED ALONG THE ZAPATISTAS,
A "PRO PEACE" COLOMBIAN AND THE "PRO-CUBAN" DEVRINCI? LESS THAN 80 PEOPLE.

 - although he (Mr. WP)is also pirating
YES, OLD SNITCH, TWIN OF AZCUETA  (VIEJO ASQUEROSO SOPLON.) THROW THE
FIRST STONE. THE PARTY ALWAYS SAYS: ONLY THE PEOPLE JUDGE AND PUNISH
THE SNITCHES. WE ARE NOT AFRAID YOU REVEALING NAMES TO SIN AND THE CIA.
BUT THOSE INITIALS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COMRADE QUISPE NOR WITH
COMRADE CCORIMANYA. GO AHEAD SHARE YOUR SECRET WITH ZODIAC AND THE
SENDEROLOGISTS (AGENTS OF REACTION.)

> old documents and texts from Chairman Gonzalo himself that he publishes as
> his own production - we shall correct the record with this same notice...
we add: if only if they show my name "DON ADOLFO" and Arces'. Your childless
behavior expose you even more what you are "Cochito." Some day we will
sit in the same table and have coffee. We shall see it.
You got in The New Flag, "la horma de tu zapato."  We are talking to the
real Sol Peru in London that has expelled you long ago.

Marcelina.